Due to the continued growth of Insurewise, we are looking for an Insurance Administrator to join the team.
Insurewise Ltd is an independent insurance broker specialising in commercial insurance. Its clients include large national organisations, children’s care homes, manufacturers and independent traders. The company was established in 1993 and is currently celebrating its 25th anniversary year in business. It prides itself on providing clients with a professional, personal and friendly service.
The business is located in Werrington Village with easy access by car and by public transport to and from the city centre and surrounding area. There are local shops and other facilities nearby.
This is a key role as the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with the day to day aspects of customer service for our clients. The role includes dealing with the administration of policy renewals and mid-policy changes, providing customer service support to our clients and other team members, adhering to compliance and other legislative guidelines and general office duties.
The person will have excellent customer service, administration and organisation skills and promote the Insurewise culture.
Job title: Insurance Administrator
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Working hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: £14,500 – £16,000 pa depending on experience
Pension: Contributory pension on successful completion of probationary period
- Provide excellent customer service for our clients in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and implement insurance quotations, mid-term policy adjustments and policy renewals in a timely manner using the e-trade platforms.
- Day-to-day contact with insurance providers and underwriters to process policies and claims in an efficient manner
- Processing clients’ policies, payments and documentation
- Provide updates and information to other team members
- Deal with day to day communications using e-trade platform, email, reports, letters, telephone and face to face
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and good interpersonal skills dealing with people
- Good eye for detail and accuracy.
The successful applicant will hold GCSE English and Maths (grades A-C), good IT skills, enthusiasm and drive and a confident and friendly personality. Experience working in an insurance environment is desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering e-mail to email@example.com Applications for this position has now closed. Interviews will take place W/C 30th July.