Specialist Care Insurance Provider

At Insurewise, we have been helping all types of Care providers find the specialist insurance they require to protect their organisation for over 30 years. We will provide you with bespoke risk and insurance advice as we understand the challenges you face.

Your organisation requirements may vary greatly, depending on the sector you operate in and the type of care you provide. Whether you are CQC registered, Ofsted Registered, or Unregulated we can support your business needs. We offer services in the following areas but not limited to:

  • Mother-and-Baby Units
  • Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
  • Violent or Aggressive behaviour
  • Secure units

We can identify and offer insurance coverage in the following areas-

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Medical Malpractice/Treatment
  • Abuse Cover
  • Residents Effects
  • Business Interruption
  • Loss of Registration
  • Employment Law Protection

You may also like…….

  • Directors and Officers Liability
  • Legal Expenses
  • Cyber Insurance