Children’s Care Home Insurance

In a hardening insurance market the Children’s Care Home sector seems to have been hit the hardest with escalating insurance premiums.

At Insurewise, we endeavour to stem this rise in costs without compromising on protection. We have been specialising in this sector for over ten years, and in that time, we have built up a substantial presence in the children’s care home market.

Offering Public Liability and Abuse Insurance cover up to £5,000,000 and with some of the best rates in the market at our disposal, we have increased our care home portfolio using well known insurers who have a long history of underwriting in the care sector.

Understanding the needs of the market place has driven select insurers to provide retrospective cover for abuse, ensuring there are no gaps in protection. Link this stability to competitive Building and Contents, Business Interruption, and Children’s Personal Effects cover, and you have a tailor made insurance package that aims to meet every requirement of your institution.

With extensive experience in the Children’s Care Home sector, the type of risks your organisation may face, which are likely uncommon elsewhere, are well known to us. As such we’ll strive for a protective Children’s Care Home policy that fits your needs, and allows you to focus on the vital care you offer.